Senior Project Manager
NMR is currently seeking candidates for a Senior Project Manager position. We are a small but expanding consulting firm specializing in the evaluation of energy efficiency and renewable energy programs.
NMR currently seeks to hire an individual possessing a graduate degree with extensive experience in energy efficiency and renewable energy program evaluation. The ideal candidate will have a Master’s degree or Ph.D. in engineering, policy, economics, sociology, or a related field plus relevant work experience in energy efficiency and renewable energy program evaluation.
Successful candidates will have the following management experience:
- Supervising employees, including mentoring new staff
- Managing multiple projects and schedules
- Developing proposals and collaborating with other organizations
- Serving as the primary point of contact for client communications
In addition, the following research and analytical experience is also required:
- Designing, implementing, and analyzing survey data
- Conducting semi-structured interviews
- Producing descriptive statistics and performing tests of statistical significance
- Writing clear and concise research summaries, memoranda, and reports
- Working independently and meeting tight deadlines
Candidates should also have experience using SPSS, R, or Stata for data analysis as well as using Microsoft Office products for developing reports and maintaining datasets, and training or experience in research design.
NMR’s core values are environmental stewardship, producing the highest quality work possible, and concern and care for colleagues’ professional and personal welfare. Accordingly, we seek to minimize our greenhouse gas emissions, and purchase offsets for the carbon output resulting from our business operations. We have an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), and offer competitive benefits including ESOP shares, health, dental, disability, 401K, passes for those who commute via public transportation, and up to six weeks paid vacation after multiple years of employment. We also strive for a 40-hour work week.
NMR’s headquarters are near the Davis Square subway station in the Boston area, although many senior staff members work from home offices in various parts of the country. NMR is open to a similar arrangement for this position if the fit is right.
Please, do not call NMR directly. Due to the high number of applications expected, we will not be able to respond to each submission.